Add to Technorati Favorites SMS Garden: Clean Joke

Diwali SMS, Holi SMS, Eid SMS, Friendship SMS, Gudhi Padva SMS, New Year SMS, Great SMS, Poor SMS, Variety of SMS.

Clean Joke

 

A Sunday school teacher was teaching on heaven to a class of  kindergarten aged students.  
 
She asked them, "Kids if I sell my house and my car, and  give all the money to the poor, do I get to go heaven?"
 
The children in unison replied, "No."
 
She asked them again, "What if I quit my job and spend all  my time helping orphans, then do I go to heaven?"
 
The children again replied "No."
 
The teacher then asked the children, "Okay, just how do I  get to heaven?"
 
Little Tommy in the back row slipped up his hand.
 
"Yes Tommy, how do I get to heaven?" the teacher asked.
 
He replied, "You gotta be dead first!